Freehold Township Bulk Collection is starting in our neighborhoods. Once our streets are cleared, they will not be returning. This is a great time to organize and to get rid of all the clutter to make more space in your home. If you need more space at home, I can assist you with finding the perfect one.
Bulk Collection Criteria
- Items collected are household items, including sofas, chairs, tables, carpeting, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, ovens, barbeque grills and toys.
- The following items are excluded from pickup: items weighing over 200 pounds, leaves, rocks and stones, stumps, logs, brush, slate, concrete, motor vehicles or their components (batteries, tires, wheels, etc.), building materials, construction trash, metal pipe and barrels, recyclables or hazardous materials, appliances containing free-on (refrigerators, freezers, and air conditioners), electronics (such as televisions, stereos, computers, etc.)
- Bulk collection is limited to 8 cubic yards and no larger than 8 feet in length and 8 inches in diameter.
2023 Bulk Collection Schedule
- Sectors A, B and C – Week of September 25th
- Sectors D, E and F – Week of October 10th
Residents need to show proof of residency to bring their items to the recycling center. The following ID is acceptable: driver’s license, tax or utility bill. Permitted drop-offs are limited to 6 per year. No vehicles larger than a pickup truck nor commercial vehicles will be permitted into the recycling center.
For additional recycling information call go to Freehold Township.
For information regarding finding a new home, contact me today!