If you are looking to make Monmouth County home, then consider Freehold Township. When interviewed by The New York Times, I called this town “the hub of Monmouth County”. This town has it all and can get you anywhere you need to go.
Shopping, dining and entertainment is all around.
- The Freehold Raceway mall offers shopping and dining. While shopping about, you can grab a bite either at the food court or restaurants directly outside. This mall is home to the Cheesecake Factory , PF Changs, Brio and more. Nearby in town you can find The Olive Garden, Moore’s Tavern, Esconditos, Longhornes, Mahzu, Clarizios, Tommy’s Tavern & Tap and many more! There is a meal for everyone’s taste.
- When shopping is one, you can head to AMC Theaters-Freehold . I am sure you can find a favorite movie to watch. This multiplex center offers 14 theaters to catch a movie while enjoying reclining cozy seats. It’s never too late to check out the latest blockbuster!
There is easy access everywhere from Freehold Township with major routes.
- Being within only about an hour to NYC and Philadelphia, you are never far from additional entertainment, shopping and recreation. If you have a urge to ski or see a concert out of state, living in Freehold Township offers an easy route to your destination. With many routes throughout, such as Route 9, 18, 33, 34, 79, 524 and 537, you can also easily access the GSP and the NJ Turnpike. Living in Freehold Township you are only about 30 min to take in the scenery of our beautiful beaches. Also, head approximately 25 minutes west to enjoy the attractions at Six Flags Great Adventure approx. 20 minutes west.
There are many opportunities for all types of recreation and sports.
- Freehold Township is the home to many county parks with lots of activities for all. The Freehold Township Recreation Department, which includes events, dances and sports for children of many ages has events year round. This town also has Green Acres which is important to it’s residents to keep a balance of homes to the natural beauty around.
Freehold Township Education covers elementary schools and the Freehold Regional High School District.
- The educational system is made of 2 districts. There is one for the elementary schools and one for the high schools. The elementary school district is comprised of 5 elementary schools which go from grade K through 5. The 2 middle schools have grades fro 6 through 8. The Freehold Regional HS District (FRHSD) one of the largest districts in the state, includes high schools from towns in Western Monmouth County, that also have specialized learning centers and other vocational schools , too. These towns include Freehold Township, Freehold, Manalapan, Marlboro, Howell and Colts Neck. Within the district are programs offered at the Monmouth County Vocational School District, too.
There are homes of all styles throughout the town.
- Freehold Township welcomes you and awaits its newest residents. This area is home to many developments such as Poets Corner, Champions Run, Seven Oaks, College Park, Raintree and more. You can find 1 and 2 level homes, homes within developments with amenities offered and home with large yards to design as you wish. Adult communities can be found here, as well.
Looking to make Monmouth County home and think Freehold Township is the place for you? Contact me, today!