Being prepared will ease your fears about selling a home and I am here to asssist.
Fears you are experiencing:
- Not getting the price they want: One of the biggest fears for sellers is not getting the price they want for their home. This can be a concern in a slow market. It is also a concern if there is a lot of competition in the area.
- Lengthy time on the market: Sellers may worry that their home will take a long time to sell. This can be stressful and costly. Not only do they have to continue to make mortgage payments, but they have to pay for upkeep on the property.
- Inspection issues: When a home is inspected, issues may be found that the seller was unaware of. This can lead to unexpected costs for potential buyers.
- Buyers backing out: Sellers may also worry that buyers will back out of a sale at the last minute. This leaves sellers in a difficult position as they will have to start the process over again.
- Negotiations: Negotiating with buyers can be stressful. They worry about buyers making lowball offers. Contracts also have a lot of contingencies or demands.
- Emotional attachment: Sellers may have an emotional attachment to their home. Letting go of the hone is not always easy.
Selling a home can be a stressful and emotional process. I can help the seller address these issues. It is important to know the process and discuss your options to plan ahead. Speaking with a trusted advisor can help with the preparation of the transaction. Managing expectations is not only key, but also an important part of the home selling process.
Contact me today for guidance and assistance with selling your home. My past client reviews can tell you as a team we made their real estate dreams come true. Here are some steps we will discuss to get you to the closing.